Nintendo showed off its new console, the Nintendo Switch, for the first time, in a video earlier today. It’s basically a tablet to which you connect two controllers when you’re carrying it around, and then you use a regular controller when the tablet is plugged into the TV.
In other words, it’s a kind of hybrid console where you can play both while you’re on the move and comfortably on your television at home. It’s a pretty cool concept, though there’s a lot we still don’t know about it, like what the battery life is like.
We got a big list of third-party developers that are working with Nintendo this time around, so it looks like we’ll have a much wider array of games than we saw on the Wii U. But truth be told, there are a bunch of games we want to see on the console, so we’ve listed a few below. Nintendo, please make (or partner with developers that will make) these games!
- Crazy Taxi 2: Crazier Taxi
- A Sonic the Hedgehog 3 port with better graphics
- Super Mario Maker: Switch
- The Super Mario game they showed in the demo
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim half-decade anniversary edition
- Phantasy Star Online: Airplane Mode Edition