Facebook Login Approval Security Feature:
First of all you have to enable https for Facebook. Facebook login approval is a security feature that asks you to enter a code that Facebook text to your phone number whenever you login from a different computer. There are few simple steps for enable those feature.
- Login to your Facebook account and then visit https://www.facebook.com?setting?tab=security
- Now click on “edit” at the right of login approval for open the box. Then put a check in the option box for getting a security code.
- Then you will get a sms from Facebook with a security code. What you have to do is just enter that code in the provided box.
- “Success! Login approvals are set up” you will see this message on your computer screen. Now click on the link “setup app passwords”.
- If you miss this link then visit security tab again and go in the “app passwords” section.
- Clicking the “setup app passwords” link that brings up a popup in which you have to set about the apps you require password.
- App passwords are like one time passwords only for login. Once you log in to your Facebook account you can use your regular passwords.
- If you need to generate the app password again in any time in future, it is easy to find by visiting security tab and going to the “app password” option and then “generate app password”.
This is very simple and straight process with the help of your phone.
So just use it for the security reasons of your Facebook login.